Building Service Contractors
The Impact of Multi-drug Resistant Organisms
Proper cleaning and disinfection saves lives, your facility’s reputation in the community and the bottom line. The fact is that surfaces appearing to be clean might not be clean when scientifically quantified or qualified.
A monthly subscription gets you the following:
- Bucket Full of Training – a monthly training topic sure to reinforce the role of proper cleaning and disinfection for every staff member who has “cleaning” of surfaces and patient care equipment in their job description.
- Monthly Skype call with me to discuss “hot topics” and get your questions answered
- Access to prescriptive Policies & Procedures for your Environmental Services team
- A library of over 50 cleaning and disinfection-related blogs
- A monthly pdf of presentations such as: “A Secret Weapon for Preventing HAIs”; “Cleaning for Health in the 21st Century”; “C-diff Happens! For Service and Support Staff”; “Clean and Quiet(er): Improving HCAHPS scores”; “Environmental Infection Prevention and Control”; “Healthcare Textiles & Risk of Cross-Contamination”.
Change is the only constant in life; so why do so many resist it? When it comes to the cleaning and disinfection of medical facilities, many building service contractors fear to go there because of the lack of understanding on their part.
Here’s how I can help you grow your business:
- Consulting services—one time, on a project basis or a retainer
- Educating and Training your sales team
- Educating and Training your leadership team
- Educating and Training your front-line workers